Job Description: To provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampooing, styling hair, trimming beards, or giving shaves while maintaining a professional work ethic.
- Past experience from an accredited vocational or community college after completing a barbering program
- Good people skills (ability to talk to customers, resolve issues and maintain relationships with returning customers)
- Creativity and a natural insight into innovative hair styling methods
- Motivation and dedication to providing customers with exceptional service
- Ability to take direction and respect work enviorment
Job Description: One who thrives on creating beautiful styles to compliment the clients’ attributes, and loves interacting with others and providing exceptional service. If you are self-motivated, energetic, positive, goal-oriented and have a current cosmetology license, then we want to hear from you.
- High School diploma/GED required
- Current hair styling license
- 2+ years’ experience cutting and styling hair in a salon
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule